Return to Firefly
Firefly is a full service digital marketing agency which utilises advanced technology systems to provide tailored and fully integrated approaches to a diverse customer base of SME’s across the country. We have New Zealand’s most advanced search system, our proven track record and solid performance means we’re growing fast and we need a Digital star to join our team!
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator, your main role will be AdWords focused creating, analysing and improving campaigns to industry best practice. Ideally, you will have 2-3 years digital marketing and AdWords experience. A passion for business and technology is a must..
This stimulating and varied role will include extensive content planning and strategy, CMS platform coordination, AdWords campaign set-up, analysis and implementation, preparation and on-boarding of new clients and presenting thoughts and results to team members and at face-to-face and over-the-phone client meetings.
– Prepare monthly Google AdWords performance reports using third party integrations, software and tools;
– Liaise with Firefly suppliers to enhance client campaigns and understand systems and processes around these;
– On-board new clients using Firefly processes
– Build new campaigns to the best practices in the industry
– Work with internal Google AdWords optimisers to manage multiple PPC accounts and troubleshoot any issues;
– Oversee campaign performance, identify, recommend and implement improvements
– Track all incoming support requests and facilitate through to resolution;
– Advertising budget management;
– Deal directly with clients through email, phone, online
– Basic understanding of coding is a plus
– Regular improvements to systems and processes
– Strong communication skills, writing skills, creativity, and professionalism;
– Ability to multitask, handle pressure, changing priorities and deadlines;
– Thorough knowledge of all aspects of Google AdWords; Display, Remarketing, Shopping Campaigns, Google AdWords certified;
– Desire to learn, grow and improve with the Firefly team
– At least two years’ experience managing medium to large Google AdWords campaigns;
– Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
– If you are wanting to join a fast growing energetic team, we would like to talk to you. Our vibrant offices are based in Albany and parking is provided. This is a full-time role. Start date can be immediate. Remuneration based on experience.
The Team at Firefly welcome your application.
Want to know how digital marketing campaigns work? We’re looking for hungry and passionate people to join our amazing team, assisting with campaign builds and day-to-day operations of the business.
– Create new business opportunities and sales, from initial contact through to account management.
– A team that celebrates success
– Growing company providing early advancement opportunities
Join a close knit team based in Albany who is passionate about delivering digital marketing solutions to help our clients achieve accelerated growth.
What we’re looking for:
– Ability to approach new business confidently and pick up the phone
– Proven background in consultative selling
– Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
– Personal drive and the motivation to hunt for your own clients
– Previous pro-active sales experience preferred
– A willingness to learn with a knack for multi-tasking and expert attention to detail
The idea candidate must have a Full NZ driver’s license and their own car
Highlights of the role:
– Pro-actively develop your own sales channel through cold-calling and face to face client meetings
– Manage your portfolio of clients independently
– Confidently maintain client relationships and up-selling opportunities
– Work with and develop our network of strategic partners and suppliers
Why work for us:
– Earn uncapped commission on clients from your sales channel as well as a competitive base salary
– Enjoy the opportunity to travel: we have a Christchurch based sales team as well as gaining momentum in the Wellington Region
– Close knit team with a company culture that celebrates success
– Grow with our company, as we take on more team members your career can quickly advance as you become a senior member
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
– Receive a petrol allowance to cover the cost of attending meetings
– Iphone and laptop provided.
High performers would expect to earn over 100k p/year after their first year which is very achievable.
Working for our company is rewarding, challenging and diverse. Each day is different, so we are looking for an individual who shows enthusiasm, flexibility and commitment to the role.
Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate.