BM Workshop is the largest independent BMW repairer in New Zealand. They specialise in delivering quality service to the trade when it
When we met with BM Workshop initially, they hadn’t experienced the power of online marketing so we had to prove that it could work for them and that we were the company to get them there. Being New Zealand’s largest independent BMW and Mini repairer, it made sense to let Firefly handle their online marketing and let them focus on their core business.
Together we decided the global purpose for Firefly was to increase the number of new sales leads approaching BM Workshop. This flowed into the secondary goals of increasing revenue/bookings, gaining additional customer insights, and to use the Firefly Call Tracking and Recording to increase training and development opportunities for the sales staff receiving inbound calls.
- Increase sales leads
- Increase revenue/bookings
- Gain further customer insights
- Training & development for sales staff
“BM Workshop thinks Firefly is awesome. Firefly has been doing BM Workshops AdWords advertising for a long time. I was doing my own adverts at the time which did not give me results I was looking for. Anthony showed great enthusiasm and drive, so I went with him at that time with good results. We are very happy with the performance of our campaigns.”
– GUIDO, BM WORKSHOP
IMPLEMENTATION & MEASUREMENT
- Implemented conversion tracking to get a true sense of the campaign performance.
- Installed tracking pixels and remarking code for display banner campaign.
- Analytics setup and integration.
- Attribution to phone calls to the AdWords campaign to generate actually ROI.
- Custom reporting setup to track all key metrics and performance, with a 24/7 accessible portal.
- All Google AdWords functions used to ensure the campaign included all of Elite’s unique selling points (Site-links, call- outs, snippets, call extension, address linked to Google + page, dynamic keyword insertion with an average of 4 ads per ad group to test effectiveness.
- Implemented Display and Remarketing campaigns for their other business, Tech Drive & Suspension.
“The feedback and suggestions we are getting from Firefly on improving our campaigns are much appreciated. The campaigns are getting monitored and tweaked to stay on top of the game even considering the limited budget we have. ”
– GUIDO, BM WORKSHOP
“Now also having access to organise traditional advertising together with AdWords is a great step forward for us, this guarantees the different advertising campaigns are lined up with each other and we only have to deal with the one company to achieve this which is a great bonus. ”