4Seasons had a large foot-print across new Zealand, but needed a digital partner to provide strategy, consultative advice and execution across all of their brands to achieve the growth targets set out by newly appointed CEO – Johnnie Cameron.
Moving budget away from traditional advertising methods such as TV and Radio, and jumping into the digital marketing world with both feed, 4Seasons have been able to see some impressive growth through the campaigns the Firefly team have built, manage and optimise.
Firefly partnered with 4Seasons across all brands, website assets and both businesses to ensure targets were exceeded, brand’s were built and transparency was in place.
Systems and processes were everywhere before we engaged. We had multiple people in the business creating content for social media platforms with no strategy, personas, direction or brand voice creating a confusing brand with mixed messages in the market. There was no consistency with content and what posts looked like.
There was a very reactive approach to marketing with new products coming up in terms of seasonality, events and promotions created last minute.
The visibility across new brands Galaxy spas and Broil King was a challenge, entering the New Zealand market.
There was no communication or consistency before with multiple suppliers been undertaken instead of having one digital marketing partner that looked at all channels and ensured the strategy brought in “spoke to each other” and worked together to drive incremental results.
- Increase online sales and walk ins to the store
- Increase brand exposure for new brands like Broil King and Galaxy Spas
- Gain further customer insights and behaviour through Google Analytics, real-time reporting, call tracking and data analysis through to their P.O.S system
- Become an extension of 4Seasons and partner across every digital activity.
IMPLEMENTATION & MEASUREMENT
Firefly built the campaign from the ground up and included the following functions into the search campaign;
Call extensions, Call outs, Structures Snippets, Sitelinks, Geo Focus around Auckland for local business, A/B split testing of ads including mobile ad variants, built a strong negative keyword list.
The campaign was split into 18 ad groups, covering the specific keyword searches across the Asbestos removal market. Each Ad group has specific ads, and keywords to increase quality score and relevance for the searcher.
A total of 58 ads for the campaigns with 4 ads average per ad group.
“The benefit for us and working with Firefly is THAT they offer the full package service.
Not only are they great at what they
– CATE CAMERON, RETAIL LINKS
- Firefly helped fix all internal processes, and brought together internal talent and staff to come together in a more efficient way. Creating tools, technology into the business, Firefly and 4Seasons were able to collaborate together and improve the content generation.
- Have exponentially increased leads across all channels, driving a better result than traditional advertising.
- Over 50,000 website visitors to the website. A mixture of Paid, Organic and social media traffic. Up over 50% compared to last year.
- Social media was not running before Firefly engaged. We have driven thousands of engagement across 4Seasons page and the Broil King page.
- 4Seasons trust Firefly with over $300,000 of digital marketing spend annually with the freedom to choose which platforms, marketing campaigns and strategies will drive the best possible result.
- We have been working together for over 2 years and Firefly is proud of the results the 4Seasons team have achieved.
WE'LL COME TO YOU
Our consultants will come to you anywhere in Auckland or Christchurch. Not there? Not a problem! Let’s schedule a call so we can understand your goals and what you’d like to achieve.
Other Case Studies