Business Development Manager
Are you passionate about digital marketing or helping clients exceed and grow? Can you sell ice to eskimos? Great! We want to hear from you.
Want to know how digital marketing campaigns work? We're looking for hungry and passionate interns to join our amazing team, assisting with campaign builds and day-to-day operations of the business.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – Digital Marketing
Create new business opportunities and sales, from initial contact through to account management.
A team that celebrates success
Growing company providing early advancement opportunities
Join a close knit team based in Albany who are passionate about delivering digital marketing solutions to help our clients achieve accelerated growth.
What we're looking for:
- Ability to approach new business confidently and pick up the phone
- Proven background in consultative selling
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Personal drive and the motivation to hunt for your own clients
- Previous pro-active sales experience preferred
- A willingness to learn with a knack for multi-tasking and expert attention to detail
-The idea candidate must have a Full NZ driver's license and their own car
Highlights of the role:
- Pro-actively develop your own sales channel through cold-calling and face to face client meetings
- Manage your portfolio of clients independently
- Confidently maintain client relationships and up-selling opportunities
- Work with and develop our network of strategic partners and suppliers
Why work for us:
-Earn uncapped commission on clients from your sales channel as well as a competitive base salary
-Enjoy the opportunity to travel: we have a Christchurch based sales team as well as gaining momentum in the Wellington Region
- Close knit team with a company culture that celebrates success
-Grow with our company, as we take on more team members your career can quickly advance as you become a senior member
-Continuous learning and development opportunities
-Receive a petrol allowance to cover the cost of attending meetings
- Iphone and laptop provided.
High performers would expect to earn over 100k p/year after their first year which is very achievable.
Working for our company is rewarding, challenging and diverse. Each day is different, so we are looking for an individual who shows enthusiasm, flexibility and commitment to the role.
Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate.
Want to know how digital marketing campaigns work? We're looking for hungry and passionate people to join our amazing team, assisting with campaign builds and day-to-day operations of the business.